2009. március 18., szerda

McDonalds at Greenexpo?



Hi folks!

I spent the weekend in Budapest cos I had some plan.
One of them was a movie marathor in the local cinema... but this is not qoute important though it was fun :)

I also visited the Greenexpo and Gardenexpo in sunday. There was also an orchidea exhibition, or show. The whole thing was about environmental protection and gardening and recycling.
I really enjoy this kind of things and I always go and see them.

It was fun of course, I saw many beautiful flowers and garden stuff.

But there was one thing I did not understand...
McDonalds was also there.

A guy, dressed as robert mcdonald, talked about environmental protection and how mc do this.
fuck, of course it was directed to zhe little ones cos he had a little show for them.
I was really upset... Even here, in a garden show, kids see mcdonalds... and even believe that they do a good thing when they buy mc stuff...

The sad thing is that its all about money, and mc know that the little ones will be potentional customers and potential cancer patients as well... but this nobody tell them.

So be careful where you bring the kids, cos nowadays, you cant know what will you find..
This is what I bougth yesterday:

Peace&love

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése